Re: RFS: eancheck

The patches are wholly in the makefile to make it compliant with the
Debian,build system, the code itself is unchanged from the upstream (I would
know :)

Anyway, I have complied with your changes, although I do not see how the
license is not free, being as it is an open invitation to do anything at all
with the code:

http://www.joe-baldwin.net/deb/eancheck_1.0-1.diff.gz
http://www.joe-baldwin.net/deb/eancheck_1.0-1.dsc
http://www.joe-baldwin.net/deb/eancheck_1.0-1_i386.changes