xnee_2.05 and a new maintainer

Greetings mentors,

I have uploaded xnee_2.05 which is a significant change from the
version that is currently in debian. I am the new maintainer, and
I have realized, after reading this list, that the package is
unfortunately _not_ lintian clean. I should have run it through
lintian first before uploading but I have failed to do so.

I will go through the package, try to fix the lintian errors, and
send another message asking for the package to be submitted to
debian.

Thanks,

	Jeremiah