Re: RFS: antargis

* Andreas Bresser <bresser@informatik.uni-bremen.de> [070103 15:45]:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "antargis".
>
> * Package name    : antargis
>   Version         : 0.1.9
>   Upstream Author : David Kamphausen
> * URL             : http://antargis.berlios.de/

Is there a reason it is a debian-native Package? (berlios is currently
unreachable here so I could not look in what format you get it there,
but it sounds strange)

Are there any architecture dependent data in the antargis package?
(if not, why is it architecture "any" instead of "all"?)

This library package looks a bit strange. I'm not experienced with
ruby plugins, but that feels very strange the way it is.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.