Re: Beginner Maintainer: tremulous-editor, tremulous-mappack

Le mardi 2 janvier 2007 12:55, Daniel Baumann a écrit :

> what is the current state?

Hi,

I think maybe you don't receive my last message "RFS: tremulous-editor" (see the end of this message for the copy of original message).

I have no answer about licence to use. Upstream author don't contact me. How can I proceed ?

I have send the next email to:

- Damien Laniel <heretik@tuxfamily.org>: He's Maintener of "tremulous" Dedian Package (http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/tremulous.html)

- Tim Angus <tangus@users.sourceforge.net>: Official Upstream author

- Official Forum of Termulous: http://tremulous.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2810&highlight=salokine&sid=81a87023f53aedf8644d65254eae6c18

- Official Maillist of Developers: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=31197265&forum_id=45515

What can i do !!

****************Message (Begin)

> Package Debian: tremulous-editor

> From: Salokine <salokine.terata@fr...> - 2006-12-08 13:53

> Hi,

> I'm working to create "tremulous-editor" package on Linux/Debian system.

> This package configure GTK-Radiant for Tremulous following

> http://tremmapping.pbwiki.com/GtkRadiant1_5-Linux instructions

> I'm using these two files:

> - http://www.clanopener.com/catalyc/trem_stuff.zip

> - http://www.clanopener.com/catalyc/trem.game_1.5.zip

> I must create non-native package (including official source code)

> Can you say me where I could find official release of these files ? > (homepage,

> CVS ...etc).

> Can you give me more informations about :

> - Upstream Authors (Tim Angus, Eutectic ?)

> - Copyright/Licence (nothing in this files)

> Who can help me for other questions about "tremulous-editor" ?

> Thanks for your answers.

> Good evening.

> Salokine.

> FRANCE.

****************Message (End)

Except this point, I think my package is Ok ?

I'll work on tremulous-mappack only after this package (tremoulus-editor) is Ok.

Have an nice day and thanks for your help Daniel.

@+

Salokine

My Previous message: