Re: RFS: gexec

Chris Bannister wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gexec".

Hi,

is this still the case?

If so, please fix the following things:

  * remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog

  * replace 'autocompletition' with 'autocompletion' in control

  * remove the useless commented stuff in the manpage

  * remove the useless commented stuff in rules,
    additionally remove the dh_* calls which are not used
    by your package, e.g. dh_installexamples.

  * you don't do anything in configure:, hence remove the whole
    stanza.

the rest is good. if you fix above things, i'll sponsor your package.