RFS: mediatomb -- open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a web interface

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mediatomb".

* Package name    : mediatomb
  Version         : 0.10.0.1dfsg-1~0unreleased
  Upstream Author : Gena Batyan <bgeradz@mediatomb.cc>,
                                Sergey Bostandzhyan <jin@mediatomb.cc>,
                                Leonhard Wimmer <leo@mediatomb.cc>
* URL             : http://mediatomb.cc/
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
mediatomb  - UPnP MediaServer
mediatomb-common - UPnP MediaServer
mediatomb-daemon - UPnP MediaServer

The upload would fix these bugs: 440199

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mediatomb/mediatomb_0.10.0.1dfsg-1~0unreleased.dsc

Also, please note the use of "~0unreleased" at the end of the version
number. If you're willing to sponsor this package, please remove this
tag or let me know if you want me to remove it.

--
Regards,
Andres Mejia