Re: error uploading package to debian.mentors.net

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 01:25:26 -0300
Mauro <lavaramano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
> I'm trying to upload my package to mentors.debian.net, but when i do
> this i just an error email saying something like "...the
> package_x-y.dsc file mentions package_x-y.orig.tar.gz file, but this
> file wasn't uploaded or it doesn't exist..." which is not the case as
> you can see [1]
>
> could you please tell me what am i doing wrong?

Hi,

you seem to have an error in the version number of your package. You're
providing an .orig.tar.gz file, so the Debian revision of your package
must be included. Currently, your naming scheme suggests a Debian
native package, which is wrong. Instead, your .diff.gz and .dsc files
should be named like this:

localizator_0.2-1.diff.gz
localizator_0.2-1.dsc

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | Hurewitz's Memory Principle:
Hamburg, Germany |     The chance of forgetting something is directly