Re: RFS: kmfl-keyboards-mywin

On Dec 15, 2007 4:56 AM, Keith Stribley <devel@thanlwinsoft.org> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kmfl-keyboards-mywin".

---| Stuff that should be fixed before this gets uploaded:

scim-kmfl-imengine needs to enter Debian:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2007/12/threads.html#00100

---| Other fixes that would be nice

Need to close #456317 in the changelog like this:

* Initial release (Closes: #456317)

Add a homepage: http://wiki.debian.org/HomepageFieldHOWTO

Remove commented out parts of debian/rules that are not needed.

Don't call dh_* commands that are not needed (dh_examples)

debian/README.Debian should be removed since it contains no useful information.

Fix these lintian and linda warnings:

W: kmfl-keyboards-mywin source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.2
(current is 3.7.3)
W: kmfl-keyboards-mywin: copyright-contains-dh_make-todo-boilerplate
W: kmfl-keyboards-mywin: unknown-section utilities
W: kmfl-keyboards-mywin: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
W: kmfl-keyboards-mywin; Package's README.Debian seems to be a template.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise