how to pgp signing

Hello guys, this is my very first message to this list :)
i'm having doubts about how to sign with my pgp key a
package that im working on

i do dpkg-buildpacke -rfakeroot and the whole process
starts  and ends fine, but i get this message:
"...
gpg: skipped "Mauro Lizaur <lavaramano@gmail.com>": secret key not available
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available
pkg-buildpackage: warning: Failed to sign .dsc and .changes file"

so i can't upload the .changes file to mentors.debian.net
or do (almost) anything at all with

Any advices, links or something helpful (so i can rtfm ;P) would be appreciated

Thanks
Mauro