RFS: yougrabber

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yougrabber".

* Package name    : yougrabber
  Version         : 0.29.2-2
  Upstream Author : Quetzy Garcia
* URL             : http://yougrabber.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
yougrabber - download simultaneously several videos from youtube.com

Yougrabber fetchs videos on youtube.com and stores them on your computer.
Using a graphic interface, the user follows download states in real-time,
passing from one to another with left/right keyboard arrows. Each screen
provides a lot of information about the download (download progression,
elapsed time, speed, remaining download number).
Technically speaking, yougrabber is a lightweight, ncurses-based,
multi-threaded command line youtube.com video downloader with proxy
support, made from scratch in ANSI C.

A screenshot is available at :
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=178664

This is the second version of the debian package.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yougrabber/yougrabber_0.29.2-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Carl Chenet