Re: RFS: zynaddsubfx

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 01:01:30PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
> Barry deFreese wrote:
>> I am CC'ing Debian QA because this fixes an RC bug and the maintainer may
>> be MIA.
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1-4.1
>> of my package "zynaddsubfx".
>
> OK, I have uploaded another version with a couple of more fixes and have
> moved the source changes from diff.gz to patches.

A quick glance at the package made me conclude two things:
- It seems you did a good job fixing lots of things, making the package
  much better.
- This is not an NMU upload, but a QA upload.  If the maintainer is
  indeed MIA, that's fine, but he might not be, so I'm currently not
  sponsoring this.

QA team, how should this be handled?  Do we wait for you to confirm
MIA-ness, or do you upload the package yourself if he is MIA?

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html