Re: Upload to mentors.d.n stalled in incoming ?

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 10:09:21PM +0100, Gilles Filippini wrote:
> I've uploaded yesterday to mentors.d.n a new release of my package nted.
> The upload seemed successful but I didn't received any confirmation mail
> and the package doesn't show up on the mentors.d.n web site.
>
> Here is the trace of the upload action:
> When I try to upload again:
>  nted_0.12.2-1.diff.gz, md5sum ok, already done for mentors
>  nted_0.12.2.orig.tar.gz, md5sum ok, already done for mentors
>  nted_0.12.2-1_i386.deb, md5sum ok, already done for mentors
>  nted_0.12.2-1.dsc, md5sum ok, already done for mentors
>  nted_0.12.2-1_i386.changes ok, already done for mentors ]
> Nothing to upload

This is because dupload checks its own log, and refuses to upload the
same file twice unless you force it with --force.  You should probably
do this, and see if you get "file already exists" errors.

I don't know what could be wrong, the mentors.net people may see
something in their logs.

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html