Re: RFS: mustang

Dear Morten,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 12:29:49AM +0100, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mustang/mustang_3.0-1.dsc

I am not a DD, but want to just make some minor points:

* A diffstat of your diff.gz reveals that some .pdb files in the tests
  are entering the .diff.gz. If they are generated during the build,
  please remove them in the clean section, though I am not sure. If
  you wish to include them anyway, I would suggest a patch system like
  dpatch or quilt, if possible.
* Have you filed an ITP bug? If not, please file an ITP bug against
  the WNPP package, and make the upload close the package. More
  details are at: http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
* Please use 3.7.3 as the standards version. Ensure you use lintian
  from the latest sid, as all packages enter sid (unstable).

Otherwise, I think it's fine. A DD's eye can spot further
problems. :-)

All the best!

Kumar
--