Re: RFS: gnome-color-chooser

Holger Levsen wrote:
>> The packaging is now explicitly using GPL3 and the path to that version
>> has been added.
>>

> Actually, as you are both upstream and maintainer, why dont you use the same
> licence for both? It's definitly less "risky"...
>

> regards,
> 	Holger (a bit in a hurry atm...)

Oh, it's already planned to change gnomecc's license to GPLv3 with the
next major release. ;-)

The checksums of the sf.net archive and the orig.tar.gz do match, please
redownload _both_ if you want to compare them.
(I uploaded a new archive to sf.net as its content was the same anyway)

Thank you very much for your help!