Re: RFS: megazeux

Alistair John Strachan wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "megazeux".
[snip]

NOTE: This package is intentionally native as I am both the author
of the MegaZeux program and the Debian package maintainer
Unless the package really is something that only applies to debian (which does not seem the case), this is not a reason for the package to be native. Make it non-native and also don't ship the debian/ subdirectory in the source tarball. It's a bit more trouble, but it's worth it.

--
intoxicate <--> excitation
               -- anagrama

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI