Re: RFS: ccontrol (updated package)

Am Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007 13:45:05 schrieb Ted Percival:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.1+20071204-1
> of my package "ccontrol". My previous sponsor (Amaya) is currently AFK.
I'm willing to sponsor it, if the package is clean, but before please have
again a look at it.

> It builds this binary package:
> ccontrol - Compilation controller
Okay, here are several things to fix:

- Mh... You are using standard-version which at least on my laptop
raises a lintian warning. Please update your package to 3.7.3
W: ccontrol source: out-of-date-standards-version (current is

- Please move Homepage: out of description. it's a new an recognised field.
W: ccontrol: description-contains-homepage

- You wrote: It's copyrighted under the GPL... these days GPL means
GPLv3... and you really want to say GPLv2 ... please check every occurance
of "GPL".

- You don't have to create usr/bin within dirs, but this is not that bad.

Okay this was just a quick check. if you fixed this errors I'll have again
a look on your package and if i don't find anything I'll sponsor it.

 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer
`. `'`   http://www.der-winnie.de http://d.skolelinux.org/~winnie