Re: Orphaned clanlib package

Ricardo Mones wrote:
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:01:56 -0500
Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:

Right now both clanbomber and epiphany use clanlib. I have tried to build both of them with 0.8 without much success. I know there is a clanbomber2 available that doesn't use clanlib but not sure about epiphany. You are certainly welcome to help get clanbomber and/or epiphany working with 0.8. :-) I'll even post the new clanlib somewhere for you if you wish.

  Newer version of epiphany doesn't use clanlib either (I think I've already
mentioned it in some other thread), so that makes zero users for that lib.

  regards,

Well the current versions of both clanbomber and epiphany that are in the archive use it so... :-)

Thanks,

Barry