Re: RFS: sysadmin-guide-es (5th try)

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:28:34 +0100
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl> wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sysadmin-guide-es".
>
> * Package name    : sysadmin-guide-es
>  Version         : 0.8-1
>  Upstream Author : Rafael Ignacio Zurita <rizurita@yahoo.com> (translator)
>                  Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi>
>                  Joanna Oja <viu@iki.fi>
>                  Stephen Stafford <stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk>
>
>                   Alex Weeks <weeks_alex@yahoo.com.NOSPAM>
> * License         : GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any
> later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with
>                  no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no
>                  Back-Cover Texts.

  A quick review of the text version on the above URL shows that the license
you're writing here is not in the document itself. It has been translated
without keeping the original English form, which is required AFAIK to be a
valid license (the GFDL is explicit about what to write in the license in
case of no invariant sections and doesn't allow translated forms of that
text).

  regards

--
 Ricardo Mones