Re: how to just copy files that don't need compiled? and set up a cron job?

On 11/2/07, Jeremy Martin <s6a9d6u9s@gmail.com> wrote:

> (I know that's kind of a weird folder but higher powers have
> insisted that's where this stuff goes;-))

>         mkdir -p $(CURDIR)/debian/opt/gsi-tools
>         cp GSITools.pm $(CURDIR)/debian/opt/gsi-tools/
>         cp GSIManagementService.pl $(CURDIR)/debian/opt/gsi-tools

Why are you trying to install into /opt/gsi-tools/?

GSIManagementService.pl should probably be
/usr/bin/GSIManagementService or /usr/sbin/GSIManagementService and
GSITools.pm in /usr/lib/perl5/ - see the perl policy for more details:

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/

--
bye,
pabs