RFS: ustr (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.2-1
of my package "ustr".

It builds these binary packages:
libustr-1.0-1 - Micro string library: shared library
libustr-1.0-1-dbg - Micro string library: debugging symbols
libustr-dev - Micro string library: development stuff
libustr-doc - Micro string library: documentation

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ustr/ustr_1.0.2-1.dsc

debian/changelog:

    ustr (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low

      * New Upstream Version
      * Removed patches included upstream already.
      * Added patch to fix the version number in usr-import.1.
      * Removed all *-debug* packages with the debug library build flavour.
	The static debug library moved/included into -dev package.
	The shared debug library not available anymore.
      * Removed scripts for fixing the html documentation.
	Added patch for index.html (embeding charset utf-8).

     -- Vaclav Ovsik <vaclav.ovsik@i.cz>  Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:23:53 +0100

    ustr (1.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=low

      * Added one space before the Homepage line at the end of the Description.
      * Changed debian/watch base URL to upstream ftp site
	it is workaround for LWP problems with UTF-8 on upstream homepage.
      * Added -D_REENTRANT into CFLG_LIB in Makefile.
      * Added libustr-debug-1.0-1-dbg package with debugging symbols
	of shared library in libustr-debug-1.0-1 (stripped now).

     -- Vaclav Ovsik <vaclav.ovsik@i.cz>  Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:35:40 +0100

    ustr (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

      * Initial release.
      * Closes: #447269:  ITP: ustr -- Micro string library

     -- Vaclav Ovsik <vaclav.ovsik@i.cz>  Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:14:34 +0200

Kind regards
--
Zito