Re: RFS: mailscanner (updated package) 3rd try

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:18:28 +0200
Simon Walter <simon.walter@hp-factory.de> wrote:

> What's wrong with this package, why is no-one willing to sponsor it?
>
> I will orphan it soon if nobody is willing to upload new versions of
> this package.

Probably nothing is wrong with your package, but you have to be really
patient, and ping every once in a while to be sure your RFS doesn't get
forgotten.

I'm not a DD, unfortunately, so I can't upload the package for you.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>