RFS for twiki ? - Re: Giving away most of my packages

Hi.

I'm not the maintainer for twiki, but I'm a user of twiki, and a
wanna-be maintainer of twiki-ldapcontrib (open RFS, with no luck until
now : http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2007/10/msg00075.html :( )

I suppose that the maintainer of twiki is pretty busy at the moment
(security work and upcoming twiki 4.2 major release work upstream).

I'm worried about the packaging of twiki which Amaya used to sponsor
(and my unlucky request for twiki-ldapcontrib sponsorship, which mainly
got answers suggesting to ask the twiki package maintainer... but he's
no DD unfortunately, as you can see)...

So in case someone would be willing to sponsor twiki (and maybe a couple
plugins/addons), I would be very grateful.

I suppose that twiki is a package which may not be so uncommonly used by
Debian users, as it is one of the most complete wikis around... maybe
not much interest to DDs ?

And of course, many thanks to Amaya for past work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Le jeudi 18 octobre 2007 à 10:55 +0200, Amaya a écrit :
> Dear developers,
>
> I am sadly (but happily) overwhelmed by work and RL and the time I can
> dedicate to Debian has been drastically reduced.

SNIP

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@int-edu.eu> (ATTENTION : new address)
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF