RFS: tork

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tork".

* Package name    : tork
  Version         : 0.20-1
  Upstream Author : Robert Hogan <robert@roberthogan.net>
* URL             : http://tork.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
libtorksocks - an anonymity manager for KDE (library files)
tork       - an anonymity manager for KDE
tork-data  - an anonymity manager for KDE (data files)

The upload would fix these bugs: 444329

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tork/tork_0.20-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Patrick Matthäi

If this is an update to a package that is already in Debian:

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.20-1
of my package "tork".

It builds these binary packages:
libtorksocks - an anonymity manager for KDE (library files)
tork       - an anonymity manager for KDE
tork-data  - an anonymity manager for KDE (data files)

The upload would fix these bugs: 444329

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tork/tork_0.20-1.dsc

Additional informations:

These packages still have lintian warnings. I fixed much more with my included patchset. I contacted the upstream autor, he will include my patchset to the next release and hopefull he will patch the other existing errors, like the missing SONAME support or the wrong paths of the three little helper programs for tork, which are currently located in usr/bin. He should move them to /usr/lib/tork - so they don't need a manpage.

Kind regards
 Patrick Matthäi