Re: ITR: gnomermind (updated package)

On 9/20/07, Chess Griffin <chess@chessgriffin.com> wrote:
> On 9/20/07, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> > I did the most recent QA upload for this package so I'm willing to take
> > a look at this one - it's not a new package to me.
>
> Thank you, Neil!
>

> > Hmm, first problem. As the new maintainer, you should also close 442580
> > and 391172.
>
> You are quite right.  I will make that fix.
>
> I also retitled the bug to an ITA per your other email.

I have made a few changes package files that I will upload to
mentors.d.n.  As to these other two bugs, 3391172 might need to be
reassigned to libgnome32.  I have had some follow up communications
with the original bug reporter that can be seen in the bug report
logs.  As for 442580, FTBFS if build twice in a row, is one that I am
still investigating.

> > > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
> >
> > Let me look at it over the weekend.
> >

> I am grateful for your assistance and feedback.
>
> Many thanks-
> Chess

I look forward to your feedback, Neil.

Thanks,