sketch - New version

I have upload a new version 0.2.27-2 of my package "sketch" to
mentors.debian.net.

It builds these binary packages:
sketch     - 3D diagrams for TeX from scene description language
sketch-doc - Extra documentation for the sketch 3D line drawing system

I think I have fixed all of the things that Bernd Zeimetz, Eduardo
Kalino, and Daniel Baumann mentioned about version 0.2.27-1; here is
the changelog entry.

sketch (0.2.27-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Updated short and long description.
  * Added GPL header to debian/copyright.
  * Removed autogenerated files from .diff.gz
  * Eliminated xlstproc warnings for manpage

 -- David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca>  Sat, 29 Sep 2007 08:04:47 +0200

Baj Wijnen mentioned above that he plans to check out this version and
upload it if it is ok.  Any other feedback is of course welcome.

The package is lintian and pbuilder clean (on sid).

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sketch/sketch_0.2.27-2.dsc

Kind regards
 David Bremner