RFS: yorick-mpeg - mpeg output support for the Yorick language

Sorry for the bad title on the first instance of this message

Le 26 sept. 07 à 16:01, Thibaut Paumard a écrit :

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yorick-mpeg".

* Package name    : yorick-mpeg
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : David H. Munro
* URL             : http://yorick.sf.net
* License         : BSD
  Section         : math

It builds these binary packages:
yorick-mpeg - mpeg output support for the Yorick language
(Note: this package is being split-out from yorick-z by upstream).

The upload would fix these bugs: 443920 (ITP)

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yorick-mpeg/ yorick-mpeg_1.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Thibaut Paumard