Re: Menu transition - status of doc-base?

Am Dienstag, den 25.09.2007, 20:20 +0530 schrieb Kumar Appaiah:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 04:33:28PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Some weeks ago, the menu transition was announced. The doc-base system
> > uses the sections defined in the menu policy for their own Section:
> > field. But may I already use the new menu sections (Applications instead
> > of Apps, ...) in .doc-base files? I checked the Wiki and the original
> > thread about the transition but didn't find an answer to this question.
>
> My lintian 1.23.34 already complains for "Apps" etc. So, I guess you
> should use "Applications/...".

Does it really complain about "Apps" in a doc-base file? The menu
transition itself is already handled in lintian, but I cannot find a
check for the section in doc-base files. I also cannot find any file
in /usr/share/doc-base, that uses the new sections defined in the latest
menu policy.

Regards, Daniel