Re: RFS: honeytrap

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "honeytrap".
>
> * Package name    : honeytrap
>   Version         : 0.7.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Tillmann Werner <tillmann.werner@gmx.de>
> * URL             : http://honeytrap.mwcollect.org
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> honeytrap  - low-interaction network honeypot

> The upload would fix these bugs: 440226

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/honeytrap/honeytrap_0.7.0-1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Chris Taylor

Might anybody be interested in sponsoring this package?

Here is an updated summary:

 Honeytrap is a low-interaction network honeypot
 designed to observe attacks against network services.
 It is able to capture both known and unknown attacks.
 .
 Honeytrap can be used as a sort of network early warning
 detection system.
 .
 It supports numerous modes of operation as well
 as several different methods of capturing attacks.

Thanks,
Chris