Re: RFS: glchess (updated package)

Thierry Randrianiriana <randrianiriana@gmail.com> (07/09/2007):
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.6+debian-1
> of my package "glchess".

Since this game is included in gnome-games, does it make sense to keep
it in a single package?

> The upload would fix these bugs: 421694, 441156

I missed your answer to the bug since it didn't appear in the thread
(I've got a quite huge -bugs-rc backlog), that's why I sent a patch
there (yeah, I could have check the whole buglog, but well, things
happen… :p).

In case you concentrate your efforts on helping with the gnome-games
package, please consider asking for the removal of this extra package.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois