Re: RFS: New ccontrol package, 0.9.1+20060806-4

Ted Percival wrote:
> I originally emailed my regular sponsor, Amaya, but this time didn't
> get an immediate reply -- so I'm posting to mentors. This fix is
> important for Ubuntu so I'd like to get it into Debian ASAP so it can
> be synced.

Oops, I just uploaded before realizing you had CC:ed the list. So please
scream at me gently if I fsckd up :)

Sorry for the late reply, been overloaded by RL (but both for fun and
profit, so no complaints here).

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman