RFS: xournal (updated package)

Hi,

Since my mentor for xournal decided to stop sponsoring packages, I am in
search of a new mentor for xournal which is already in debian.

Upstream has released an update to xournal (0.3.3 -> 0.4.0.1). This is the
updated debian package. This release includes a lot of improvements. The hand
tool, for example, has been asked by a lot of people (I already  received an
email from an user asking when the update will be integrated). I also added
menu and mimetype informations for both GNOME and KDE. See upstream ChangeLog
for more informations.

The package appears to be lintian clean, except from some warnings about the
desktop file x-xoj.desktop, which contains deprecated .desktop specification
elements to add support for kde mimetypes (this is required since kde 3.x
doesn't support shared-mime-info).

The upload would fix these bugs: 410909

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free