Re: Problem with --purge and reinstalling

Le 5 sept. 07 à 23:54, Neil Williams a écrit :

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:58:32 +0200
Thibaut Paumard <paumard@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

Dear mentors,

I'm maintaining the yorick-* packages. The source package is split
into yorick, yorick-data and yorick-dev.

Is yorick-doc not useful in that list? It's currently orphaned (I did
the QA upload on it). #358888

Yorick-doc has currently its own source package and is mostly out-of- date. I'll fix it once it's integrated in yorick's source by upstream, which seems to be happening. (Since my uploads are sonsored, I avoid unnecessary uploads when I think a better solution will be possible soon).

Regards, T.