Re: RFS: xpn

Hi,

Am Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:27:40 +0200 schrieb schoenfeld / in-medias-res:
> Major problems:
> * xpn appears to be the first package you release, therefore it must
> not have a debian revision higher then -1. This has an affect on
> debian/changelog which should only contain one version.

there seem to exist different opinions on this issue.
I will change it, if necessary.
See other mail too.

> * the script that launches xpn is installed without the executable bit
> set. this is an error, cause it makes it impossible to start xpn
> without adding the flag manually.

Are you sure, that the executable bit isn't set?
Here i get the following:
mickraus@gandalf:~$ ls -l /usr/share/xpn/xpn.sh
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 559 2007-09-03 20:41 /usr/share/xpn/xpn.sh
What looks like i expected. And the program is executable.

> * README.Debian must not be present if it does not contain any useful
> information for the users. It should be removed.

Done.

> Minor problems:
> * debian/changelog has a useless empty line at EOF

Done. I am always afraid of that kind of program, which expects a new
line at the end of a file. I am sorry.

> * debian/rules contains some not neccessary empty lines

Deleted some. Only the empty lines between two make targets remain.

Kind Regards,
Michael Krauss