Re: RFS: funguloids - space-flying-mushroom-picking-simulator game

On Monday 27 August 2007 19:09:59 Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> I would be happy to sponsor this, but I can't get it to build currently
> at the moment. This doesn't look like your bug, but a transitional bug
> with libogre. I'm guessing this will go away once all the correct
> dependencies make it into sid. I'll try again tomorrow and upload if it
> works.

It's actually a bug in libogre14, where it's still depending on a version of
libzzip that's not in the archive. I will sponsor your package as soon as
libogre is installable.

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>