Re: Help with a debian/watch file (getting tarball via websvn)

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 03:24:58AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I could need some help with a debian/watch file :) In this special case
> I would like to create a debian/watch file for molekel
> (http://bioinformatics.org/molekel). Unfortunately upstream doesn't
> provide tarballs. So I thought about the possibility to check the path
> via the websvn interface:
>
> http://bioinformatics.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=molekel&path=%2Ftags%2F&rev=0&sc=0

With this watch file:

version=3
http://bioinformatics.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=molekel&path=%2Ftags%2F&rev=0&sc=0 listing.php\?repname=molekel\&path=%2Ftags%2F([\d\.]+)%2F\&rev=0\&sc=0

This command: uscan --no-conf --watchfile watch --force-download --package molekel
--upstream-version 0

does this:
molekel: Version (5.2.0) available on remote site:
  http://bioinformatics.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=molekel&path=%2Ftags%2F5.2.0%2F&rev=0&sc=0
  (local version is 0)

So, just add a "debian <script>" line to the second watchfile line to
move your src.tar.gz to molekel_VER.orig.tar.gz. See the uscan man
page for this. (I am having trouble with the net connection, so can't
probe further).

HTH.

Kumar
--