Re: RFS: gnome-phone-manager (new upstream version)

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:43:32 +0200
Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:

> Francesco Namuri wrote:
> > I have updated the package because tomorrow a new version ha been
> > released (0.10), I have uploaded it to mentors:
> I'll take look at it. Expect an upload soon, unless someone is working
> on it already.

I looked at the previous version and it seemed fine at that stage, I
just couldn't test it because it doesn't work with my phone (and I ran
out of time to do much more testing). Feel free to continue the checks.

Neil Williams