Re: RFS: logapp

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 01:56:10PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Dear Mentors,

Good morning *wave*

> I would request you to have a look at logapp.

Ok, I will do that... When you have corrected those issues I will
sponsor your package. You can also contact me off-list or on
irc.oftc.net (Nick: tiCo) if you want.

debian/changelog:
* Fix man page hyphens
That's quite bad.
Write something like:
* Added patches/0?_BlaBla.dpatch to fix hyphens in manpages
Please also update the date in your changelog entry everytime you change
something on it...

debian/control:
(e.g. make, CVS, and Subversion)
I don't know how this exactly works in english, but in German it's quite
forbidden to use a colon before "and".

debian/copyright:
- It was downloaded from http://logapp.sourceforge.net/
+ It was downloaded from <http://logapp.sourceforge.net/>
Please also remove those useless whitespaces at the and of the lines.

debian/examples:
Quite complicated to use a whole file just for one file, you could also
do that with a dh_installexamples parameter. But yes, it works also so
it's okay, just as a hint...

debian/manpages:
Same here... ;)

debian/rules:
Again two useless whitespaces behind the dh_clean lines...

The package looks good and seems to work :)
Please fix those small issues and we're ready.

Regards and thanks for your work,

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <mario@debian.org>
 : :'  :    Debian GNU/Linux developer