RFS: xawtv (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.95.dfsg.1-5
of my package "xawtv".

It builds these binary packages:
alevtd     - http daemon for videotext pages
fbtv       - linux console (fbcon) TV application
pia        - movie player
radio      - ncurses-based radio application
scantv     - scan TV channels for stations
streamer   - capture tool (images / movies)
ttv        - tty TV application
v4l-conf   - tool to configure video4linux drivers
webcam     - capture and upload images
xawtv      - X11 TV application
xawtv-plugin-qt - quicktime plugin for xawtv and motv
xawtv-plugins - plugins for xawtv and motv
xawtv-tools - Miscellaneous tools distributed with xawtv

The upload would fix these bugs: 55016, 231557, 394001, 414261,
436513, 436953, 437843

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xawtv/xawtv_3.95.dfsg.1-5.dsc

Kind regards,