RHS: libnet-tftp-ruby

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libnet-tftp-ruby".

* Package name    : libnet-tftp-ruby
 Version         : 0.1.0-1
 Upstream Author :Guillaume Marcais <guillaume.marcais@free.fr>
* URL             : http://rubyforge.org/projects/net-tftp/
* License         : GPL
 Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libnet-tftp-ruby - This is a pure Ruby implementation of TFTP
libnet-tftp-ruby-doc - Documentation for libnet-tftp-ruby
libnet-tftp-ruby1.8 - This is a pure Ruby implementation of TFTP
libnet-tftp-ruby1.9 - This is a pure Ruby implementation of TFTP

The upload would fix these bugs: 438065

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnet-tftp-ruby/libnet-tftp-ruby_0.1.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
Deepak Tripathi