Re: RFS: fluxbox - Highly configurable and low resource X11 Window manager

also sprach Dmitry E. Oboukhov <dimka@avanto.org> [2007.08.10.0953 +0200]:
> I've corrected one more bug in the package, but all those, who usually
> sponsored my upload, they are on vacation now.

I am back. Still need a sponsor?

"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
 honour."
                                                        -- oscar wilde