RFC: fetchexc - fetches email from Microsoft Exchange servers

I have prepared a package of fetchexc, a program for retrieving email from Microsoft Exchange servers. I am seeking comments on the packaging. I am not seeking sponsorship at the moment - Amaya showed some interest in sponsoring the package a while ago.

I have posted to the pkg-java-maintainers list for comments[1] and got none. I guess that is good news.

The package can be retrieved from the mentors website:
dget \
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fetchexc/fetchexc_2.0-1.dsc

Please CC me on replies.

Cheers,