Re: RFS: libsbc (updated package)

Dear mentors,

2007/7/28, Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.0cvs20070728-1
> of my package "libsbc".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libsbc-dev - Development files for subband codec (SBC) library
> libsbc0    - Subband codec (SBC) library
> sbcinfo    - Subband codec (SBC) analyzer

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libsbc/libsbc_0.0cvs20070728-1.dsc

I'm still looking for sponsor. This is really small library and
changes aren't too big:
 * New upstream checkout
 * Add debian/get-orig-source.sh
 * Add autotools clean rules
 * Fixed dependency to use ${binary:Version} instead of ${Source-Version}
 * Changed package build rules to not ignore "make clean" return code

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>
http://www.burghardt.pl/