tango package

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a feedback on my tango package, it is not yet finished but as it use a mysql database and this is my second package, I asked here for critical views on it.
It builds 2 libraries liblog4tango4 ans libtango5 and tango-db install the tango-ds service.

Not much for now but this is the minimum required to install a full tango system.
This software is in use in a growing part of european synchrotron facilities.

Hope someone could help me getting it in good shape for a debian inclusion.

Frederic

* Package name    : tango
  Version         : 5.5.2-1
  Upstream Author : esrf.eu
* URL             : http://www.tango-controls.org/
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
liblog4tango4 - C++ library for tango logging (runtime)
liblog4tango4-dev - C++ library for tango logging (runtime)
libtango5  - C++ library of the TANGO distributed control system (runtime)
libtango5-dev - C++ library of the TANGO distributed control system
tango-db   - The Tango Database device

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tango/tango_5.5.2-1.dsc