Re: RFS: gausssum (updated package)

Hi

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 01:55:45 pm LI Daobing wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.1-1
> of my package "gausssum".
I see you and another person applying changes to the package, but it does not
state that you added yourself as co-maintainer. Surprisingly, the maintainer
(who I came across on IRC) did not know about it either. Please explain.
The fact that there are multiple changelog entries for one upload makes it
even a bit harder to get through it :/

Cheers
Steffen