Re: RFC: yum-metadata-parser -- A fast metadata parser for YUM

Pierre Habouzit a écrit :
On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 01:06:55AM +0200, "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" wrote:
Hi mentors,

I'm working on a package which provides a python module to build sqlite
metadatas databases for RPM repository.

It's usefull to create a RPM package repository on a Debian system with
'createrepo'.

However, upstream call this software yum-metadata-parser but the python
module name is 'sqlitecachec'.

I really don't know what binary package name should I choose...

  the python policy (that you should read before considering to package
it) mandates python-sqlitecachec

Which is really confusing... Who could guess a package named sqlitecachec is related to rpm repositories metadatas ?