Re: RFS: chmsee

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 12:35:30PM +0800, LI Daobing wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "chmsee".

You've found one. It's uploaded. :)

Everything okay so far. I just fear that debian/control.in might be a
potential problem. Last time (1-2 years ago) that I had to build such a
package it broke somehow because the debian/control wasn't built at the
right time. Perhaps that was just a problem with pbuilder.

 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.