Re: ITS: gplanarity (updated package)

Hi Alexander!

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 02:36:13PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
> No it isn't:
> $ lintian -i gplanarity_11496-2_i386.changes
> W: gplanarity source: debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error line 28
>
> Fix is trivial, and shouldn't be a problem.  Will upload as soon as you
> fixed that.

Yup, thanks, fixed. I ran lintian over the deb, so this issue wasn't
detected. Will remember using the .changes file.

> Furthermore you use "real" commands, while you could use the proper
> debhelper scripts, e.g. for cleaning your build manpage or installing
> the icon and .desktop file.  I consider that bad style and would like to
> see it fixed, unless you have good reasons to not use debhelper for that
> ;)

Fixed, thanks.

I uploaded it to mentors with the same version as I wasn't sure if you
prefer incremented debian revisions on changes.

Cheers,
    Franz

--
 .''`.   Franz Pletz <fpletz@franz-pletz.org> - http://franz-pletz.org/