Re: RFS: gtkimageview

Carl Fürstenberg wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gtkimageview".
>
> The package is lintian clean.
> It has two linda warnings:
> W: libgtkimageview0-dev; File gtkimageview.devhelp not symlinked to
> from devhelp dirs
>  The file shown above exists outside of /usr/share/gtk-doc/html or
>  /usr/share/devhelp/books, and does not symlink back into either of
>  those two directories
> W: libgtkimageview0; Long descriptions contains short description.
>  The long description of this package contains the short description.
>  This is a bad idea, as the long description should be long, and not
>  just reiterate the short description.

I'm no DD, but I'd recommend fixing these warnings --- the second one is
surely very easy to fix. As for the first, I can't help you much as I've
never dealt with that.

--
A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
		-- Robert Frost

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@gmail.com
http://move.to/hpkb