Re: RFS: switchconf

Hi Jose,

On Thursday 26 July 2007 01:30, Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz wrote:
> I am the upstream author of switchconf package, that is in etch, and I
> have prepared a new version of switchconf.  This version fixes an
> unreported bug introduced in the last version, add tests to check if
> switchconf still works as expected and a change to the copyrigth file
> to give atribution of my work to my employer.

I've taken a look and have some minor comments:

* In the 'dist' target of the makefile, you do not use maximum compression
  for the orig.tar.gz. You can consider compressing it with -9 or GZIP=--best

* You've gotten a couple of typos into the package. Here's the ones I saw:
  - changelog: "upstrean"/upstream, rigth/right and midle/middle

* The README file you install doesn't really contain much information over
  the information already present in /usr/share/doc/switchconf. Is it actually
  necessary?

* You could consider to update the debhelper compat level to 5.

Since it looks fine otherwise, I've uploaded your package. Maybe you can
correct these points in your repository for a next upload. Thanks for your
efforts!

Thijs