RFS: tipc-demo

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tipc-demo".

* Package name    : tipc-demo
  Version         : 1.15-1
  Upstream Author : Al Stephens <allan.stephens@windriver.com> and  John Maloy
<Jon.Maloy@Ericsson.com>
* URL             : <http://tipc.sourceforge.net/downloads.html>
* License         : BSD, partially dual licensed with GPL-2
  Section         : doc

It builds these binary packages:
tipc-demo  - Programming demos for the TIPC network protocol

The package is quite simple, it just installs the content of the
tipc-demo.tar.gz into /usr/share/tipc-demo.

Please check if the following is OK:
- the sources are installed to /usr/share/tipc-demo
- also the README delivered with the sources goes to this directory
- dependencies are only recommended since they are only needed to build/run
the demos, not to look at the source
- the dependency for the kernel-source is only suggested since most of the
future TIPC users don't need to build the kernel module using the native API

The upload would fix these bugs: 429053

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget